Monday 30 August 2010

Day 1--iTunes Play list


Just finalising the iPod playlist for Day 1 of the Walk open to additions or suggestions:

'Should I stay or should I go' --The Clash--too late for that but the last record I bought before joining the Young Conservatives!
'Hit the Road Jack'--Ray Charles--need I say more
'Step by Step'--Whitney Houston--great voice form a great movie 'Preacher's Wife'--shame the comback didn't quite work--know the feeling Whitney.
'Extreme Ways'--Moby dream your Jason Bourne for 4mins 22 seconds
'Why Aye Man'--Mark Knopfler-- the ultimate Geordie work song
' Symphony No.3 "Organ" Le Rouet d'Omphale by Saint-Saens--Token piece of great classical music!
'You took my Heart'--Pepper & Piano--Just to impress the young people I am reasonably up to date.
'Yellow' by Coldplay--just a great song.

No comments:

Post a Comment