Saturday 26 September 2009

iPod--20 most frequently played tacks during the Walk

'Shine' (Radio Edit) by Laura Izibor
'The Impossible Dream' by Elvis Presley
'Why Aye man' by Mark Knopfler
'Hit the Road Jack' by Ray Charles
'I wish I knew how it would feel to be free' by Nina Simone
'Happy Day' by Tim Hughes
'High Hopes' by Frank Sinatra
'Days like this' by Van Morrison
'Perfect Day' by Lou Reed
'Proud' by M People and Heather Small
'The World's Greatest' by R Kelly
'I got a feeling' by Black Eyed Peas
'Climber higher mountains' by Aretha Franklin
'Climb on' by Shawn Colvin
'Run' by Leona Lewis
'I hope you dance' by Lee Ann Womack
'This is the life' by Amy MacDonald
'Chasing cars' by Snow Patrol
'What can I do for you?' by Bob Dylan
'Step by Step' by Whitney Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment